My cousin Renn tagged me. I could keep about half of her answers; here are the results.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Uniquities
2. Camp Sto’ Lady at Camp Oak Hill
3. Retreat Staff at COH
4. Counselor at COH
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Top Gun
2. Waitress
3. Mean Girls
4. Bring It On
Four places I've lived:
1. Raleigh
2. Chapel Hill
3. Oxford
4. Greenville
Four TV Shows I watch:
1. The Hills
2. Project Runway
3. The Office
4. Gilmore Girls (r.i.p.)
Four places I've been:
1. Bahamas
2. New York City
3. Colorado
4. Cozumel
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Shelley (Phi Mu emails)
3. Hope
4. Briana
Four of my favorite foods :
1. Chick-fil-A
2. strawberry pie
3. Eastern NC barbeque
4. Dad’s barbeque chicken
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Paris
2. Italy
3. London
4. Hawaii
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. study abroad in Paris!
2. living at Phi Mu
3. earning a college degree
4. all the fun of senior year
Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Allison Shearin
2. I don’t know anyone else who blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stell --
i have a blog :)
aseptien.blogspot.com
Post a Comment