Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

winter break

Some things I’ve done over break…
Stayed a weekend with Della in Charlotte
Seen family, including Stell family reunion
Spent time with Raleigh friends
Worked on graduate school applications
Made a dress
Read Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (finished Twilight saga)
Went to Bells & Carols service at church
Played games (way too much Mexican Train, Bananagrams, Apples to Apples, Scattergories)
Made corn pudding
And otherwise just been my mom’s shadow


My newest obsession is the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. I've read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I've seen the movie Twilight three times and even bought the soundtrack. I can't wait for the other movies to come out and for the book Midnight Sun! I think those of us obsessed feed on each other. Lizzie and Torri let me borrow books. Aubree stayed one book behind me so I was motivated to read and pass them on to her. After exec one Sunday night, Katherine wrote on her facebook status that she wanted to see the movie again and I commented that Aubree and I would go with her. In less than a minute, she was in our room to go. We're crazy about this Twilight stuff. I should have listened to Courtney two years ago when she was reading the books and telling me they were great. Vampires didn't seem interesting then, but now I'm hooked. Anyone else into Twilight? Team Edward or Jacob? That is the one thing about which I disagree with the other girls in the house. I'm solidly TEAM JACOB.

2 comments:

Katie D. said...

I just saw that you commented on a post of mine! I wish you could come visit me, too, except I don't live in Georgia anymore. You did know that, RIGHT!?!??! ARE WE THAT DISCONNECTED?

I live in Seattle. Come visit me.

Katie D. said...

PS My favorite item on your Things I've Done list is "made corn pudding."