Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

flying

When I picked ECU for school this year, one of my main enticements was that I’d have the whole summer free to fly. Early in the summer, I spent some time playing, I won’t say it’s wasted time, because it was all fun. Then I finally got around to flying in June. I took a long break again for full time playing later in July, and got back to flying last week. I flew at Raleigh East airport (9NC0) over the summer, and now I’m flying at Pitt Greenville airport (PGV). I have about 17 hours flying time. Next week, I am starting a ground school class at Pitt Community College so I can prepare for the FAA written exam. I have a flight physical this Friday, after which I can solo whenever I’m ready. I’ll be through with ground school in November, and I’ll hopefully take the exam soon after, and then once I take my check ride I’ll be a pilot… right???

No comments: