Megan asked if I could custom make a coral braided seed bead necklace. Since coral is so popular right now, I was sure I would have already bought coral seed beads if they were available. I couldn't find what I thought was the right coral, but I did find these "tropical" colored seed beads. Megan said she liked them, so I got to work.
This time, I attached the bead strands directly onto the chain instead of onto a jump ring. It wasn't as difficult as I expected, and I think the necklace looks a lot neater.

1 comment:
that looks amazing! so beautiful! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Monday:)
Post a Comment