I went to Raleigh Friday night and came back to Chapel Hill on Sunday to be the ultimate UNC student: checked out books at Davis library, went to baseball against Clemson, and went to basketball game against Duke. Then my spring break went like this…
LEG 1
Raleigh-Athens, Georgia-Atlanta, Georgia-Auburn, Alabama-Tuscaloosa, Alabama-Smyrna, Georgia-Raleigh
Days: 4
States: 4
Driver: Mom
Hotel rooms: 3
Miles: 1503
Farthest point: Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 542.5 miles from home
Schools visited: 3 (University of Georgia, Auburn University, University of Alabama)
Friends visited: 5
LEG 2
Raleigh-Columbia, South Carolina-Raleigh
Days: 3
States: 2
Driver: me
Hotel rooms: 0
Miles: 497
Farthest point: Columbia, South Carolina, 231 miles from home
Schools visited: 1 (University of South Carolina)
Friends visited: 2
And after all of that, I still don’t know where I’m going to graduate school, though I have narrowed the list down from nine to six.
Haven’t heard from yet:
UNC-Greensboro
Auburn
Accepted:
South Carolina
East Carolina
Alabama
Appalachian
Western Carolina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment