On my birthday, I went out to eat with my family. What better excuse to wear lots of sparkles than your birthday? Sadly, it was raining, but that meant an opportunity to match my Hunter green boots with the green in this plaid. This outfit combines several elements I was loving for our 2-3 day winter: button downs, plaid, sparkles, skinny pants.
shirt - J. Crew
pants - Joe's jeans
jacket - Anthropologie
boots - Hunter
necklace -Rent the Runway (clearance sale)
nails - OPI Big Apple Red
I wore the following three outfits to my internship at an elementary school. The warm weather has made dressing appropriately for work difficult, but I'm happy that it's finally spring; I feel like it's okay to go bare legged.
shirt - Ralph Lauren boys (hand me down)
pants - J. Crew
belt - J. Crew
scarf - hand me down from Mom
shoes - Loeffler Randall
watch - Michael Kors
bag - Vera Bradley (probably from high school, but I still love this bee and floral print!)
nails - OPI My Chihuahua Bites
dress and sweater - J. Crew outlet
shoes - Forever 21
watch - Michael Kors
shirt - Ralph Lauren (hand me down)
skirt - J. Crew
blazer - J. Crew
shoes - Jack Rogers
necklace - Handpicked
watch - Michael Kors





No comments:
Post a Comment