Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

neon

Friday seemed like a good day for wearing neon.  I went to Greenville for the weekend, and that's obviously the place to wear neon.  
I forgot what it's like to take a picture of my outfit without using a mirror.

I mean, I forgot how to pose without an iPhone in my hand.




shirt - American Apparel
pants - J. Crew cafe capri
shoes - BCBGirls
belt - J. Crew
necklace - unknown
watch - Michael Kors

 14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:14-16

No comments: