Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

i'm back

I abandoned this blog and was looking into how to delete it completely, but recently I've been re-inspired. I have some things going on in my life that just lend themselves very well to blogging. While talking about one of those things today with B, he suggested that I blog it, so I'm back!

First, I have been inspired by my friends/classmates Lauren and Amy to create a Greenville bucket list. This is my last semester of classes in Greenville before I move home for my full time internship. As my time here winds down, I'm starting to realize that I will miss it, and I'm trying to fit in everything I want to do here. This past Saturday, Laura's mom came to visit her, and a group of us went to lunch at Village Point Market. If you have not been there, go! I cannot believe I've lived here for so long and never heard about it. I got one of the specials for the week, a turkey, brie, apple, and cranberry sauce panini, with fruit salad. It was delicious! Today for lunch, B and I went to Met Deli. B found this place when searching for a restaurant that serves Boar's Head meats in Greenville, and Lauren suggested this place to me as well. I ordered a half turkey sandwich and tomato basil soup. Their website says their soups are homemade, and I believe it! The sandwich was great also; the Boar's Head turkey did not disappoint.

Here's what is on my bucket list so far:
B's barbecue*
a Tavola
CPW's
Scullery
Sup Dogs
Copper and Vine
Coffee Shack
Village Point Market*
Met Deli*
Tipsy Teapot
Daily Grind*
Courtside Cafe
Winslow's*
Wasabi 88*

*been there already, but staying on the list for times when we ask, "Where do you want to go?" ... "I don't know, where do you want to go?"

Second, I've been inspired by my friend/classmate Robyn to include a little fashion. She was asking me where I shop, and a couple of the girls even offered to pay me to shop with them.... um, yes. So I would like to post my outfits and list where I got the pieces and/or information about how I put them together. I don't have a working camera right now, but I will see what I can do with photobooth for the outfits and my phone for the food.

2 comments:

Roger said...

i LOVEEEE the met's tomato basil soup!! can you ship me some :-D!

Kathryn said...

I will check on that! You have any other Greenville suggestions?