Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

more eating

In the last week, I've been to eat at some favorites and tried out one new place.

On Wednesday, we went to Parker's. Barbecue, fried okra, boiled potatoes, and corn sticks are good to me. Ask for fried okra even though it's not on the menu. Bring cash. Parker's is a must in Greenville.

Thursday night, we went to Wasabi 88. They have buy one, get one free sushi rolls Sunday-Thursday, so we try to get our sushi fix then. We ordered a hurricane roll, a spicy tuna roll, and two salmon rolls - one with avocado, one with cucumber. It was awesome. I could eat sushi every day, and Wasabi has the best I've tried in Greenville.

Saturday morning, B and I tried Harvey's for breakfast, as recommended by some friends. I got a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. The bacon was kind of too done for me, but it was still tasty. However, as soon as we left, I was in a lot of stomach pain. I'm not sure if I'd recommend that place or not. They had some great lunch specials listed, but the servers' shirts said "the breakfast place," so it remains to be seen whether I'll go back.

No comments: