Sometimes Forever 21 has items that look exactly like designer items; I've seen basically copies of Marc Jacobs and Vince, for example, in their stores before. When cleaning out my closet recently, I found myself getting rid of several things from Forever 21. It convinced me to buy less from the store and really consider how much I'll wear what I buy. Sure, a party dress for $30 is a good deal, but is it going to fall apart or look dated in a year? I haven't had quality issues as much as style issues with pieces from the store, but there seem to be a lot of loose strings to clip when you first put the clothes on. However, yesterday I wore a blouse from there that looks expensive, goes with everything, is seasonless, always gets me tons of compliments, and has stayed together with repeated wearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment