Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

list and Greenville shopping

I tried another place on my list, a Tavola!, Sunday night. I had heard it was good, and I might have heard particular praises of their pizza. I got a pesto chicken sandwich and B got spaghetti. It was okay, but not a place I'd send everyone I know. The only way I will try it again is if I get pizza. The fried okra was good and had a different breading than other restaurants. Yeah that's right, I ate fried okra at an Italian restaurant - one of the reasons I'll miss living in eastern NC!

My mom came to visit on Tuesday, and we went to Village Point Market. I just can't get enough of that place, and their turkey/brie/cranberry panini (pictured above) is back this week! We went shopping at Pizzaz, Jenni K, and Steinbeck's, a few of my Greenville favorites for gift shopping. Mom actually got a present for Dad at Pizzaz... and I got something for B at Steinbeck's. Don't tell! I'm about to head over to Parrott Canvas right now and pick up some monogrammed gifts. It is nice to have these special shops here to buy gifts for people at home!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ahhhhh i love Pizzazz!!!!