On a different note, today is my last day of class ever! I thought it would never happen.
Monday, December 5, 2011
more list and big day
Last week, I went to eat at CPW's for the first time. I hesitated to give that link because the website's information isn't accurate. B was excited to get ribs from the "man's nite out" themed menu, but that's not the menu we found when we got there. Instead, they had a Christmas-themed menu, and all of the staff members were wearing red and green. It was December 1, so maybe it was the first day of the new menu. Anyway, we figured out something else for us to eat. The food we did get was great. B had some chicken and vegetables. I had an eggplant parmesan sandwich, which came with pasta salad and french fries. Everything was good, even when I ate the leftovers later! There was also some jazzy entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment