Alright, clearly no one else at school dresses up as much as I do, but I enjoy getting dressed for work. Here are a couple outfits I wore recently.
shirt - J. Crew (men's)
sweater - Lacoste
pants - J. Crew oxford capri
belt - hand me down
necklace - unknown
earrings - hand me down
shoes - Stuart Weitzman
I loved this gingham when I spotted this men's shirt in J. Crew a few seasons back. I had to have it, so I still sport my giant men's shirt now that the trend has caught on and J. Crew makes a women's version. Maybe I'll eventually give in and buy a tiny one.
dress - Max Azria
shirt (underneath) - Gap
shoes - Isaac Mizrahi for Target
earrings - made by my mom
I really like the dress's detail around the neckline and sleeves. The neckline, however, is way too wide and deep for me, and a tank top underneath would show its straps. I solved the problem with this gathered scoop neck t-shirt. My supervisor actually asked me if it was part of the dress, so I think it went together pretty well!


2 comments:
Love your OOTD!! Miss you K Stell!
Your first outfit is very 'summer in the Hamptons' chic :)
love your style, you've got a new follower :)
xx,
Iqra
masaladiary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment