Lindsay and I are in a strange internet cafe in Nice right now. I just found out that Amanda won Miss NC!!! So exciting!
Last night we took a night train from Rome to Genova Brignole. From there, we rode on a private bus to a train station and took the train closer to the palace in Monaco. From that train station, we took yet another, this time public, bus to a stop near the palace. Finally, we got to tour the palace of Monaco, where Prince Albert II lives. The views throughout the ride and the views around the palace were amazing. We spent the rest of the day hanging out (i.e. sitting in a park) in Montecarlo. Our final travel of the day was a train to Nice, where we will spend the night - in a hotel room with lime green walls. All of this needs much more explanation as we have interesting stories, but this French keyboard is killing me right now so I`ll have to explain later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so thankful to read your blog and find out where you are. It is really neat to keep up with you. I miss you. I love you too.
Mom
Post a Comment