Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 23

Even though I probably walked 10 miles, this was the best day yet. Lindsay and I spent the day laying out on the beach in Nice. I sunned some and swam in the Mediterranean. It was wonderful. The reason we walked around so much is that we went back and forth between the beach and our hotel an extra time. We left the hotel and walked way on down to the beach area. We ate lunch and bought mats to lay on. Then, we realized that we hadn't checked out of the hotel. It was just a plastic key card, so we figured it was fine that we didn't return the key. But we got worried that we were supposed to do something to check out, and we have no phones, so we walked all the way back to check. Of course, they told us it was fine and we didn't need to do anything. We just got a little extra walking in.

No comments: