Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

jewelry shop

I started an etsy shop to sell jewelry.  There are just two necklaces and seven pairs of earrings for sale right now, but I will gladly make more if some of it sells!    

I've had a great/tedious time making these braided seed bead necklaces.  The purple one has been in progress for weeks, but the orange one took only two work sessions.  I wanted to get it finished and for sale!  But really... I kind of don't want anyone to buy it because I want to keep it ;)






I'm thinking about selling bow ties in the shop too, but I need some more practice first.  What do you think?  Would anyone buy my jewelry and/or custom made bow ties?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh no! I had no idea you wanted to keep the orange one! Whoops...

Kathryn said...

Ha! No problem - I can make another one.