Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

t-shirt

I've seen a lot of love for The Frat Collection on my google reader lately.  See this post, this post, and this post.  I might have to get one of their pocket t-shirts, especially since part of the money goes to whatever charity you choose.  I'd probably stick to my fraternal roots and send it to the philanthropy that Phi Mu supports, Children's Miracle Network.


I'd like to introduce you to another t-shirt company.  Check out Undertoad Coastal Apparel.  My mom got me one of their shirts at the Junior League's shopping spree before Christmas.  She talked to a man I suppose to be the owner/creator of the brand, and he told her a story about the under toe at the beach.  This page clears up somewhat the backstory of Buford T. Undertoad.  The website says that most of the products are made in America; ALL would be better, but I still like to support local companies.  The shirt I have is very soft and comfortable, and the color is beautiful and unique.  The idea reminds me of every other southern/t-shirt/tie company popping up everywhere, but it's also a little bit different.  The writing made me wonder at first if I was wearing a shirt with some sort of euphemism printed on it.  Anyway, I think the shirt is cool.





25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
John 11:25, 26

No comments: