I am finally home! The last few days have been crazy between finishing up our notebooks, a firemen's ball, Bastille day and a cruise on the Seine, and flying home.
A few things I will miss about Paris:
Coca light (better than Diet Coke or even regular Coke)
convenient public transportation
croissants
speaking French
meeting random people
walking a lot
Le Violin Dingue
adventures
And some things I missed about NC:
my family and friends!
the dollar
laptop
cell phone
having a car and driving
no language barrier
TV/movies
CHAPEL HILL and its people
my own room
whole wheat pasta/bread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so sad that you left paris and it makes me miss it so much just reading about all your stuff but LET ME correct you on one thing. we were STARVED of regular diet coke and hated the taste of coca light. it was disgusting. for 2 weeks our mouths craved it. we were so ridiculous that on the plane, we hadn't even taken off, and i asked if they had diet coke AND THEY DID!! it was too good to be true. diet coke = sexual. :)
-septien
Post a Comment