Yesterday's goals were heartily accomplished. We got some sleep this morning and started the day with lunch at Garfunkel's. Then, we headed off to Harrod's. It was way crowded and everything was very expensive, but the clothes were great (if I had a million dollars...). We checked out some stores in the area and then took the tube to Leicester Square. That's where I really did my shopping - Mango, American Apparel, and a cute little boutique called Apple Tree.
After shopping, we rushed back on the tube to our hotel to eat quickly and change clothes. We came right back to Leicester Square and walked to the Prince of Wales Theatre to see Mamma Mia. We bought tickets last night at the half-price booth, and we were surprised that we could get 3 seats together. Lindsay, Canaday, and I all really enjoyed the show. I usually don't like musicals, but I liked the ABBA songs and the story.
I wish we had a few more days in London. I don't want to leave tomorrow, and I would love to come back here again! Canaday says she might move here after graduation, so I guess I'll have to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its awesome that you saw Mamma Mia...I read about it on the internet yesterday because ABBA made a rare appearance together at its opening. It sounds like you're having a blast, and I look forward to reading your posts every few days. Hope to hear from you soon!
yay for London! i cant believe you're going to be home in a few days!!! i cant wait to see all your fabulous purchases when you get back.. yay for shopping!!
Post a Comment